Monday, October 18, 2010

Life as we know it

So I just recently had my 21st birthday! Cory and I had Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off together. Very rare! Friday I got my hair cut...short! And Cory dyed my hair (neck, ears and forehead) dark brown! Saturday my parents, Amy and Adrian, Chelsea and Dan all came for dinner, cake and presents...as a surprise! Then Cory and I saw a movie! Sunday was my actual birthday and we went to his grandparents and parents for lunch, presents and cake! Then church with some lazy to follow. And Monday we were lazy! It was one of the best weekends we've had in a long time!
Weekend after (this past weekend) I went to College Station for dinner and dancing with Ashley, Summer, Marley and Leanna. Went to a tent sale and got Cory and I A&M shirts. Cory can't live without buying a new one every now and then! Really though, it's true. Because when I finally saw him Saturday night, he was wearing one he bought that morning. Totally made my surprise not as exciting!

All in all, I think this year was my best birthday year ever! If anyone has pictures, please post them or send them to me:)















For a quick life update. The day care is great! One of those unexpected surprises life throws at you. Cory didn't get the full-time job at HEB, but he is working in GM as opposed to being a checker, so he likes that! We got called as the CTR 6 teachers in primary. Joy:) Cory's dang car broke down, but luckily his Grandma is letting us borrow hers. But we should have it fixed in a few weeks and I think we'll finally feel settled in! We decided to stop stressing so much...it feels really good! The past is completely behind us...our financial struggles, our piddly arguments, friends that don't take time anymore (which happens to be a lot, but don't blame us, we tried!). Corny, I know, but it makes life so much more enjoyable! I highly encourage it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment