Monday, January 10, 2011

:)

It's finally a new year that brings our second year :) I can't believe how fast it went!
Let's see, in that year we:
  • Moved 4 times
  • Change our degrees... a lot of times
  • Celebrated our second year together (that we started dating)
  • Made it through without cable and/or internet
  • Learned... WAY too much about each other ;)
  • Decided who cooks the meat and who cooks... everything else!
  • Gotten to know and love each others family more
  • Made some really good new friends and grew a stronger relationship with old friends
  • Took a semester off school
  • Watched 5 seasons of CSI: Miami and debated Horatio Caine (who I think sucks!)
  • Laughed, cried, loved, argued
It's been so fun and I'm so excited for this year to come. We finally got cable and internet. We finally start back to school on January 18th. I say finally, but I'm really not that excited to be working 7-4 M-F and going to class 6-8:50 M-TH. And I'll see Cory WAY less:( But I am determined, so I know I (we) can do it.

Cory and I were talking the other night about missing College Station... It's weird because we were so excited to leave, and we sure did leave in a hurry too! But now we're considering moving back after this semester is over! haha. I think we're really going to do it, and it kind of excites me! We're still living in Bartlett. Not loving it, but it's a place to live, so how do you complain about that!


I don't have any recent pictures. I don't remember the last time we took one. We really need a camera! Every time we get dressed up I try to remember to take a picture but I never do! Life is good though. We're madly in love with each other and we're looking forward to all the exciting things coming up this year :D

Here's to the early days (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment