Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lots of changes.

Dude, this thing is rough to keep up with! I don’t know what I was thinking starting our own blog. However, I will try harder to update y'all on our lives more often!

As stated, lots of changes!
1.) I got the job at Reynolds and Reynolds that I wanted as a Hotline Representative. I liked it a lot and cousin Liz actually helped me get it :)  I only worked there for a short time though because Cory transferred to the H.E.B. in Temple, to be closer to family and also a few other reasons.  (such is life)

2.) I did finally get a job, a nanny job.  (it feels like I've been looking for one for forever, but it's just been a few weeks)!  Hopefully it's not too good to be true because it sounds like an awesome job and I start next week!  I'll be watching two boys.  I'm going to stop there and not go into great detail about the family just for safety reasons.  But I am very excited.

3.) We found a place to live, temporarily.  Actually, we're going to live with his Aunt for like a week and a half and then live in an apartment temporarily until our good friends, Matt and Missy, finish the rental their building on their property, then we'll move in there.  And hopefully be settled for a while! Because I am going a little nuts with all these changes and not really knowing or being in control with all that's happening with our new lives!

All of this seems like a very bittersweet change in our lives.  We're very sad to leave our friends here in College Station.  I know it'll be a hard adjustment for me, considering I hardly know anyone. He, however, knows a lot more people considering he got baptized into the ward we're moving into and it is where he grew up! But I do know some people and although it's bittersweet, we're both really very excited!

I think that's all for now, I mean, I'm sure there's more!...

But, until next time

<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How crazy! I had no idea you guys were moving, I wish you the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete